DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In November 2004 we traded the 1996 Trep (186,000 miles) for a used 2004 Neon(11,000 miles).It's got the SXT package & the tuner kit.This consists of the SRT-4 spoiler,dual outlet muffler & different taillights. The wife loves the car & it will get 30 plus m.p.g.
My question is this. How do I find out production numbers on the tuner kit?. I know it was an option,but I don't know if it was factory or dealer installed. I've poked around a few Neon websites, and have not seen anything about it. It would be pretty cool to have 2 fairly low production cars in the garage.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
And your intrepid is the worlds fastest R/T?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Off topic but how much did you get for the trade in?

If I remember correctly, $1500.00 trade in. It needed tires & the evap. core
was leaking R-134a. I didn't feel like dumping any more cash into it with the mileage.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imadreadhead said:
And your intrepid is the worlds fastest R/T?
Read the entire sig.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
you shouldnt say from stark county ...you should say in stark county...

the way you have it in your sig is that your intrepid is the worlds fastest and you are from stark county

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
hmmm talk about being anal......LOL
1500 , that's not too bad since they usually give you no more that 5-800 for those years and mileage. :thumbsup:

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
When I read this "Owner of the world's fastest & quickest 2000 R/T from Stark County ,IL. Btw, It's the only 2000 R/T in Stark County!"

I take it as his Intrepid is the fastest in that town, plus why would it matter if he thinks his intrepid is the fastest and quickest, we all know that, thats not true.

SORRY for hijacking your thread.

RETURN TO TOPIC!

·
Registered
509 Posts
nhogan said:
When I read this "Owner of the world's fastest & quickest 2000 R/T from Stark County ,IL. Btw, It's the only 2000 R/T in Stark County!"

I take it as his Intrepid is the fastest in that town, plus why would it matter if he thinks his intrepid is the fastest and quickest, we all know that, thats not true.

SORRY for hijacking your thread.

RETURN TO TOPIC!
ditto

1 - 9 of 9 Posts