DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to work this morning and I was coming off this onramp...well there is another onramp to the right of the one I was on and both lanes merge onto the highway....but I have the right of way. So as I'm about to merge onto the highway, I hear this noise to my right and I see it's a Chevy Astro minivan. He is slightly behind me to my right on the other lane. At first I thought he had a broken exhaust....but then I look again and the noise is coming from his front end. You see, there was one of those orange and white striped constuction barrels crushed up under where his oil pan was, and he was dragging it and that's what was making the noise. The idiot was driving nonchalant with his elbow on the window and one hand on the steering wheel. He went right on the highway behind me, and continued at about 60 mph plus. I was like WTF? Don't he hear that thing scraping the ground? How the hell did he run it over in the first place? Geez, some people. Lol.. :grinyes:

·
Registered
891 Posts
It really is amazing how every time we set the bar lower for drivers out there, somehow they still manage to disappoint. Of course that guy’s lucky it wasn’t anything bigger than a highway cone, since the Astro was one of the worst performers in a crash test I’ve ever seen…

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just wondering when he finally realized that cone that barrel was wedged under there? When he got to work? lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
cobra65 said:
I'm just wondering when he finally realized that cone that barrel was wedged under there? When he got to work? lol

Dude probably wasnt going to work, was probably going to pick up the unemployment check.. or a quarter bag...

j/k

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
damn people i got a abetter one
im going to work in my van and i merge to the middle lane cause the left lane ends. so i see this toyota camry go from right lane to the left lane.which is going to end. so lights green he sees the barrels and stars hitting them.just so he can cutt me off almost hitting me and then slam on his breaks. mean while some barrles knocked over and is now in traffic..
so at the next light i get out and go up to his car, and said' can i ask you one simple question. how many times did you fail your driving test. cause what you did back there is not only dangerous. but you could of caused a reck,you DFUMB ****' mean while all he did was roll his window up and looked straight ahead and took off when the light turned green moments later. but hey he ****ed his side of the car up :)

END OF HIJACK....

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
TazIntrepid said:
And to think at some point these idiots passed a road test...........
my bet 3 otpions
1 they scared them to pass
2 they paid them to pass
3 they failed so many times its was a pass due to pitty.
but when i took my test he didnt say i past or failed untill he was around his body gaurds at the dmv

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
*I've never had a road test...even after i lost my license for 30 days...must've just gotten lucky.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Mr.Dodge said:
damn people i got a abetter one
im going to work in my van and i merge to the middle lane cause the left lane ends. so i see this toyota camry go from right lane to the left lane.which is going to end. so lights green he sees the barrels and stars hitting them.just so he can cutt me off almost hitting me and then slam on his breaks. mean while some barrles knocked over and is now in traffic..
so at the next light i get out and go up to his car, and said' can i ask you one simple question. how many times did you fail your driving test. cause what you did back there is not only dangerous. but you could of caused a reck,you DFUMB ****' mean while all he did was roll his window up and looked straight ahead and took off when the light turned green moments later. but hey he ****ed his side of the car up :)

END OF HIJACK....

u dont happen to drive a Astro with a cone wedged up underneath it do you? =P

j/k

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's the funny thing, it wasn't a cone..... it was one of those big ass white striped orange barrels.....wedged under there sideways. Hmmm maybe they should start a new reality show: "WHEN STUPID DRIVERS ATTACK" or something like that. I don't think they would ever really run out of material. Seems like drivers are getting dumber and dumber with some of the stuff they do.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
ahh the chevy astro van,, im so happy my wifes got to the point she gave it to her son,, who decided to back it into a mobile home and crush the read door.. another point against him,, its almost as good as the time he called his job and told them he was gonna be late cause his pants were in the dryer,, damned if they didnt fire him,,,,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts