DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a 9 7 eagle vision esi 3.5 ive had it running since wednesday, i bought it for 400$ it needed a engine so i got a good running 3.5, i finished it up at 4:50pm on wednesday i didnt do a tune up on it and at 5:00pm i was off to the track to see how it did in the quarter i did 2 passes at 16.3 so i am going to tune it up and clean the iac and see how it does.

i will never ever ever go back to a 3.3

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Keep tuning Whitey, there's a high 15 in that thing.

I've never been a fan of the base motor in ANY car or truck. Economy car, truck, luxury, muscle, etc. Give me top motor please.

Straight to the track!! I like your style.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Are you gonna change your name to???

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
jfsram said:
Keep tuning Whitey, there's a high 15 in that thing.

I've never been a fan of the base motor in ANY car or truck. Economy car, truck, luxury, muscle, etc. Give me top motor please.

Straight to the track!! I like your style.
Heh, you're awesome!!! :D

Reactions: jfsram

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
SilverSpecial said:
What happened to the Trep?
rusted out

...or at least thats what he told me on AIM the other day

k-nash said:
I hope at the very least the Vision is a white one!!!! :fun_08:
I believe he said it was green...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Cool find! Pics please!

jfsram said:
I've never been a fan of the base motor in ANY car or truck. Economy car, truck, luxury, muscle, etc.

I'm the opposite, I'm usually a fan of base motors. Easier to work on, cheaper to maintain (in most cases)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'll agree with that Matt. From the view of transportation, money and life expentancy, base motor gets the nod.
For gear heads like me, those are secondary. First to the finish line, power and bragging rights are top priority.
Do you think the original owners of any Mopar 426 Hemi car regrets not getting a 318?
Grand National vs Buick Regal. SRT4 vs 2.0L Neon, Cobra Mustang vs V6 Mustang. I mean things like V6 full size trucks should never even have been made.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The first intrepid i was looking at when i was searching for one had a 3.3. When I drove the 3.5 I was very happy. Good luck with that thing and maybe this one won't quite on you on the way back from Carlisle haha. Glad to see you are alive.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HEH, that pic is awesome.......I hope I never have to worry about that :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts