DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had good luck so far with my 2.7 with 50k miles, had dealership replace oil sensor then light still came on, so they kept it for one day to test everything ran engine for hours, I picked it up. Light came on once after that has not came on again since i changed plugs....plus the the other day check engine light came then got worse, so I change the Cam sensor as seeing I got and P0344 and P0340. Car runs great now I clear all codes.... Thanks to this forum about the 2.7 for assistance with this and all future questions I may have..
Tim Smith

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Welcome to the site and it is a great place to learn all kinds of information about you car but it can be come addictive. Also the modding of your car can get addictive thanks to this site. I started out three years ago with a stock SE and look at it now. I do not even want to think how much I have put into it with mods (although I love them all and I am not finished yet....LOL)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, 01-Intrepid.

How is I-385,I-85 Construction. I live in Travelers Rest.
My name is Tim Smith how to trade more conversations with everyone on Dodgeintrepid.net Forums.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You'll like this site. I, too, started out with a box stock 2004 SXT. Still looking at more mods. Welcome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas Mileage and 2.7

I have 203 miles @1/4 mark on my this tank of 17 gallons i had got 170 miles around the 1/2 way mark what happened? it run fine changed plugs and cam sensor that was malfuctioning. thought on Ethanol as seeing I live in South Dakota Good or Bad?Please Help!

·
Registered
11 Posts
posted by netguru

plus the the other day check engine light came then got worse, so I change the Cam sensor as seeing I got and P0344 and P0340. Car runs great now I clear all codes
Wow netguru, I have the same codes and am ready to replace the camshaft sensor. What did you use to clear the error codes off your vehicle?

Thanks
Charles
[email protected]

·
Registered
565 Posts
ridingsc said:
Wow netguru, I have the same codes and am ready to replace the camshaft sensor. What did you use to clear the error codes off your vehicle?

Thanks
Charles
[email protected]
Disconnect the battery for about 15 min. and the ECM will reset and clear all previous codes. Providing the problem has been fixed. :) An welcome aboard Net! :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
netguru said:
Hey, 01-Intrepid.

How is I-385,I-85 Construction. I live in Travelers Rest.
My name is Tim Smith how to trade more conversations with everyone on Dodgeintrepid.net Forums.

It still sucks in southern Greenville County. I live in Simpsonville!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts