DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo whats up, my name is clayton i'm new to the intrepid... yeah i'm only 14 but i still got an intrepid... will fully recive it when i turn 16... payce

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome Young one! congrats on the early car! LOL

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Welcome young one, I wouldnt mind seeing pictures?
Just curious how did you find out about this site.

(dont worry your not the only young one to have an Intrepid, my friend already has one sitting in the garage, that hes rebuilding for his 12 year old son)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome Xpid!! Glad you found us. You'll get lots of good ideas here. Plus, at 14, you have 2 years to get the 'Trep ready for that first night cruising.

But....we need details, detail, details. And pics!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll get some pics up i'm gonna take some more tonight. and for the dude that said i would reck it i'm alot better driver than that i know for a fact. i live 60 miles north of spring field, in a lil town names lowry city. i found this site buy looking at dodge intrepids on cardomain so i tought i would join it when i got one and i have.. how do u get the stickers to go in the window, i would like to put one in my window. i got short ram air intake on the way for the car, its got an oil leak, its leaking from the valve covers, dose anyone know where the traction control switch is on a 97 dodge intrepid with the 3.5L Engine? thankz alot

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm guessing you're referring to the DodgeIntrepid.net stickers many members have. I ordered mine through the following site....

http://www.stickerhere.com/

They're down toward the bottom of the first Dodge page. ANd they come in many colors.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Xpid said:
dose anyone know where the traction control switch is on a 97 dodge intrepid with the 3.5L Engine? thankz alot

IF you have it, it is obvious there is a black switch to the right of the steering wheel, by the A/C vents.

Otherwise you have a cut out where the switch would be, if yours doesn't have trac control.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
ok thankz alot, i guess i dont got it, but the control panel i think it is has a light for it so i figured it had traction control but o well i dont need it anyways, it has an abs light aswell do i got abs? i dont have an owners manual or i dont think i would have so many questions.. the guy that i got it from didnt have it eather :9lame: but o well i'll just have to deal with it. thankz X

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Hey! Welcome to DI.Net!!! Not often I see "Lowry City" any place but Lowry City. ;)
We have a lot at Twin Oaks Harbor - about 2 miles short of Iconium on Hwy C.

If you need a copy of the owner's manual I might be able to arrange that. My daughter drives a '96 Concorde (my last car :)) and I know there's a manual for it. May not be 100% right but it's gotta' be close. We'll be down in Lowry City for the Owner's Assoc. meeting at the end of this month (the 21st I think) so I can copy it for you and bring it down if you'd like. Let me know ...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok coolio that would be awsome. this may seam stupid and all but the Owner's Assoc. meeting whats that for anything to do with a car meeting?

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
No - it's a property owner's meeting for Twin Oaks Harbor, nothing to do with cars.

But we could meet at the restaurant out on 13 (I'm lousy with names). We usually go there for breakfast before the meeting. I'll have to look up the time to be sure but I think it's around 0700 ...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would it be Patty G's? they took down the BBQ place its now a bar pretty crappy one to my mom used to work in the restrant part, we also have shelbys its pretty big for lowry city, it has A&W in it, the landmark is on main street, thats only restronts i can think of

1 - 20 of 22 Posts