DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my uncles brand new 2006 Mercedes Benz CLS500. Picked it up today. Its loaded, Navigation, Harmon/Kardon audio, Xenon headlamps with washing system, 4 bucket seats... etc.. LOADED... its gorgeous. Here are some pics, ill post more when I detail it this saturday! I have never seen some many people turn their heads to look at a car as much as they did while we where driving it home... LOL

My sisters new car... 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
WHAT THE **** DO U GUYS do, u get discounts on benzes?

thats a BRAND U one, and not even touching miles yet i bet?

i like came out a couple of days ago lol

mind me ask how much ur payments are, and tell me u got a deal lol

ALi

Reactions: IS300M

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Sorry, but you must tell me.

If its YOUR car, why did you take pictures of the interior THROUGH the CLOSED windows.

Besides, when talking about getting a Subie Legacy GT and its PRICES, I don't think one would go looking for a $65k CLS.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
340duster said:
Sorry, but you must tell me.

If its YOUR car, why did you take pictures of the interior THROUGH the CLOSED windows.

Its not mine... LOL... its my uncles... I had to take pics through the windows because it was locked and my uncle had gone out with my father to Home Depot and took the keys...

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goliath27 said:
WHAT THE **** DO U GUYS do, u get discounts on benzes?

thats a BRAND U one, and not even touching miles yet i bet?

i like came out a couple of days ago lol

mind me ask how much ur payments are, and tell me u got a deal lol

ALi
The C230 Kompressor has 128 miles as of today, the CLS has 34. The price on the C230 was $34K and the CLS was totally optioned out except for keyless go and Distronic. It topped out at $81K

·
Registered
627 Posts
i would mod it a little tint ,rims,real music,amg body kit if it was mine,its a nice car it looks like its a cruiser even though i know its a hardcore performance car,i dont like what they did to the rear end ,but im sure its a blast to drive!!

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I saw one of these this morning as a matter of fact, silver. I turned my head and then sped up to see it some more. I don't recall the rear being like that, but hey...I was riding right along the side of it not in its dust trail ;). Very nice ride!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
ok not to hijack, but whos teh ****er who gave e POSITIVE REP? lol

ALi

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
when he says teh reviera, hes not talking just the lights, he means stuff like teh rake of the window, the angle of the trunk, and the way it narrows down near the end

more liek a riviera and a aurora, no?

ALi

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Goliath27 said:
when he says teh reviera, hes not talking just the lights, he means stuff like teh rake of the window, the angle of the trunk, and the way it narrows down near the end

more liek a riviera and a aurora, no?

ALi
the angles are the same slope going back but the sides of the back are diffrent. The benz has 2 lines going across the upper part of the sides. the riviera is as round a a nice butt.

·
Registered
689 Posts
FunkRider said:
The back end reeks of late 90's Buick Riviera.

Still a freakin nice car though.
I see more of a late 70's Camaro (without the spoiler). Similar fastback roofline, vaguely triangular taillights. It doesn't show so much in that picture, but if you look at one of the pictures of the CLS in the May 2005 issue of Car and Driver, there's an erie similarity (to me at least).

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I don't like the exterior of the CLS500. The interior looks sick though. The C230 Kompressor looks nicer IMO.

Congrats to your uncle and sister on their new cars. What do they do, and why aren't you doing the same?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts