DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I was forced into making the vehicle N/A again and selling it. It was kinda falling apart and I needed to have something more reliable to drive. Hence my new mustang. I did sell a fair amount of the parts but I still have a few parts left. That being said some day I'll turbo my other car but for the time being it sits and waits till the funds are available. Also there's a descent shot I might turbo my mustang so we'll see what happens. But the turbo trep is gone for now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sad, sad day :(

Oh well though, turbo mustangs are fun... buddy let me drive his turbo'd 92... that was insane.... bigger engine than yours though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey, that aint fair, why do you get 2 fast ass treps and all i get is a slow ass, tranny slipping hoopty for $300 haha. i like what you've done tho, both are verry sexy if i might say

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
bump for my old trep(s) and some cool stuff. BTW I still have the one with the body kit and I'm painting it this summer along with a possible M-90 supercharger bolt up and a megasquirt install. It has kinda been sidelined by my new project, which can be found in my sig! But a little more money has been coming in and after I get a few things done I'll be taking care of some unfinished business.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
You should sell the car to somebody, and sell me the bodykit and any extra turbo you have laying around.. haha..

I'm still considering turbo'ing my car..

My dads getting a new intercooler for his turbo diesel truck, and I was gonna take his old intercooler, cut it in half so it would fit in my car, buy a decent turbo and do my own project... but I think its a bit over my head for now. Haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts

This car is gone now but the one with the body kit is sitting in storage waiting for me to get some time to work on it and complete some MAJOR improvements. This project never got finished though :(

Pic of T4 and a REAL Turbo XS BOV, not a knockoff. You have to see this turbo in person to get a appreciation of the size, it's ****ing huge. Just the exhaust turbine is 3" across. It's almost exactly twice the size of the Mitsu TEO4H that was on there (would work well on a civic). Oh yes you can see the Turbonetics Deltagate Mark II just before the turbo there too. When I got this it had a plastic intake pipe and home depot connectors. Now it is all metal with silicone connectors. Not to mention the 2nd gen DSM BOV is now a Turbo XS BOV. This turbo is basically the perfect size for this car, when all the exhaust leaks are fixed it's fully spooled at the end of first going into second. It's very quick, I'm totally happy with the turbo. Unlike the other one this keeps pulling to redline where the old one fell flat on it's face at about 4000rpm.

Another pic of same.

Pic of MASSIVE 3" mandrel bent stainless steel polished by yours truely down pipe. This is the extent of my exhaust so far. Notice the stainless steel drain line which used to be a rubber hose.

What is this? Looks like ass I know. This is the y pipe where both headers come together. Notice how the come together at about a 90 degree angle, which flows like ****. Also notice ghetto exhaust sealant on manifold and joint to prevent leaks. (not my doing) But I do plan on fixing all of this with stainless flanges welded to manifolds and transistion pipes, a magnaflow y pipe, and stainless piping.

Overall pic, intercooler still isn't hooked up. Once again after bootcamp this will be fixed.

Pic of turbo and other Trepid.

@Jer_BEAR_bluez if you get this reply, email me at [email protected]

i would love to recreate some portion on this build cause currently i have a 95 3.5l intrepid. wanted some guides and what to look for and what to change. tips and tricks from another build.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts