DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am now officially the owner of a black 2001 Chrysler Intrepid R/T, bought it used at Richmond Hill Chrysler here in Ontario. Had 66,074K (41,000 miles) on it asking price CAD$12995 ($US10,462.12) not what I paid, traded in the Steel Blue 2001 Chrysler Neon LE.

I also own a 1972 Charger SE with a 318, with added on Air Grabber Hood, front and rear spoilers (cars been parked since '92 waiting for a restoration). Other cars previously owned, Dodge Omni, '91 Dodge Stealth R/T, '71 Road Runner and several other '72 Charger SE's.

Mine has the sunroof/moonroof, leather, fully loaded, minus the rear spoiler (not sure whether to add one or not). The car is great, quick, does get some looks 'cause people are used to seeing the ES or SE. Will be more fun when the snows gone and I can enjoy it in the better weather. This is a great site!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Well, welcome aboard!!!! and as what people says about the Intrepid, well, I heard it before and still hears it alot. I'm 22 y.o. so alot of people think that I drives daddy's car or says that it's an old man's car well.......in a couple of months, it won't look like that, trust me, anyways.......hope you will like it here and let me know if you are far from Montreal alright? Later!

Seb.

P.S.: Show us pictures of it if you can :rainfro:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Seb, sharp car, I',m a 4-5 hour drive away (Oakville), I love Montreal. Should have some pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Thanks.....would you be able to drive down for a meet???

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site, enjoy and have fun, if you cant find what your looking for thru the search, feel free to jump into chat and ask!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the site, man. Hope you enjoy it here! :)

bongobobny said:
Drive it for a while and then try to even enjoy driving a Honda... you won't!!
Ha, tell me about it. My ultimate hate-car is a Honda Civic and now I drive one every damn day at my job. Fecking DX POS. Getting into the Trep after work is heaven on four wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts