DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
looks pretty sweet. Glasspack must sound nice.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am planning to do a dual exhaust setup insted. I am trying to figure out which is the best and safest way to do that.

I am thinking somehow to create a V-connecter ( adapter )after the glasspk, then run the piping along the driver side and ofcourse the passenger side ( beware of the gas hose ).

I also really want to get those huge chrome 5.0 looking tail pipes to top off the exhaust. At pepboys, they are like $18.99 EA.

I will probally do this in the coming weeks ( MMOONNEEYYYY ? ) :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey pimped, do you have picks or the "Y" pipe?

performance, well, using just the glasspk, NO. Now, using the flowmaster, yes, there was a noticable difference in performance. The car seems to be lighter on the accelerator pedal which I guess means because of a less restrictive muffler than the stock one.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey mopar personally just get some nice tips. But do not get flowmasters.

im 19 and im getting anoyed by the sound its too freaking loud. SO go for borla or dynomax. But would prefer borla because out of those 3 they are the best for performance :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I need to agree with Wutang about the sound ( how loud it is ) of the Flowmaster. That is why I had to put a long glasspk to quite it down, but at the same time, do not take away the slight performance advantage of the muffler too.

As far as Dynomax, mufflers, That was actually my second choice. Borla, ****, to pricy .I will have to admit that Borla's are the best, no way around that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.