DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took some new pics of my car and the exhaust set-up. I just sent them to 93 INTREPID ( moderator ) to be posted up.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
looks pretty sweet. Glasspack must sound nice.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That looks cool man. I like the choice of exhaust tip. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am planning to do a dual exhaust setup insted. I am trying to figure out which is the best and safest way to do that.

I am thinking somehow to create a V-connecter ( adapter )after the glasspk, then run the piping along the driver side and ofcourse the passenger side ( beware of the gas hose ).

I also really want to get those huge chrome 5.0 looking tail pipes to top off the exhaust. At pepboys, they are like $18.99 EA.

I will probally do this in the coming weeks ( MMOONNEEYYYY ? ) :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by babyalex27:

I am thinking somehow to create a V-connecter ( adapter )after the glasspk,
That's what I have. It's a "Y" pipe and an exhaust place will be able to get one for you.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey pimped, do you have picks or the "Y" pipe?

performance, well, using just the glasspk, NO. Now, using the flowmaster, yes, there was a noticable difference in performance. The car seems to be lighter on the accelerator pedal which I guess means because of a less restrictive muffler than the stock one.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by babyalex27:
Hey pimped, do you have picks or the "Y" pipe?

Unfortunately, no. This weekend or early nexy week I hope to get some pics of my new intake (when it's finished) and of my exhaust setup.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SSHHIITTT! FFUUCCKKKK!
How the hell do you put up a pic of a car on this thing like Pimped, Wutang, ETC.

Please help this dummie :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Would performance Dynomax's, if setup properly slightly improve performance for an 02' 2.7L, possibly????

I am currently looking into Dynomax for myself right now....

Take care guys

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey mopar personally just get some nice tips. But do not get flowmasters.

im 19 and im getting anoyed by the sound its too freaking loud. SO go for borla or dynomax. But would prefer borla because out of those 3 they are the best for performance :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to agree with Wutang about the sound ( how loud it is ) of the Flowmaster. That is why I had to put a long glasspk to quite it down, but at the same time, do not take away the slight performance advantage of the muffler too.

As far as Dynomax, mufflers, That was actually my second choice. Borla, ****, to pricy .I will have to admit that Borla's are the best, no way around that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts