DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, everyone else on here seems to be on a movie making binge so I thought I'd add to it. I have a higher quality version of this, but lack 10 megs of space to host it... but anyway, here ya go - let me know what you think

http://home.rconnect.com/~stterrag/Intrepid/JGarrettLights.wmv

and yes, i know, the sound at the very end gets screwed up, but thats cauz some idiot had his thumb over the mic on the camera....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, yeah, sound would help :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Damn low speed edition, LOL

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
**** you JGarrett, now I'm gonna have to go out and spend my hard earned money on sound activated tubes :( Really cool, although that song is sooooooo old :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i know the song is old, but oh well... and the sound activated tubes were only $33 each plus shipping

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Nice video production! I like your exhaust video too, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
strobe lights

I was trying to check out your lights but I couldn't get in. Anyway I bought the Matrix Strobes but I'm lost on installing. If you know how or no some one who does hook a brother up. Lastly, someone had pics of how they did there's. Do you have any idea what member showed pics of how they ran there's?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Garret:

If you ever need space to host your stuff... just email them to me at [email protected]

I don't have any size restrictions to my email so don't worry. (It always helps to OWN your own mail server so you can set the rules... hehehehhe).

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Re: strobe lights

WillRep said:
I was trying to check out your lights but I couldn't get in. Anyway I bought the Matrix Strobes but I'm lost on installing. If you know how or no some one who does hook a brother up. Lastly, someone had pics of how they did there's. Do you have any idea what member showed pics of how they ran there's?
again, the install is different for every brand

I drilled into my lows and fogs to run the bulbs, then ran wires to the strobe controller under the hood and finally ran a power toggle switch into my center console,

Jgarret ran his using a remote control unit, here is how he did his

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7544&highlight=strobe

I would still recommend you check with Matrix first though on their install guidelines

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i had to take the vid off my server because I only have 10 megs of space on there - i just e-mailed it to DjPill and I (or he) will put the link on here for you to see.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
802 Posts
That's pretty cool, i may have to invest in one or two of those.

I want to run green neon under the dash, i dunno where i'd put a strobe neon strip like that. The headlights are cool too but i don't think i'd do that (don't play music while stopped very often, still very cool).

Say i get the under dash lights, should i make those strobes or leave them solid. I'm thinking solid, what are your opinions?

-Adam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts