FOR PICS... GO TO: http://ppal1981.freeservers.com

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'm sooooooooooo jealous of you

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Meh, it's alright I suppose, I much prefer the coupe (totally different car).

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Nice to see you got yourself another car. Sounds real smart economically with the gas prices theatening to make last year look like nothing..

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Wow, I like it nice color. I want the dealerships around here to have inside lots. Car looks super clean and ready to go. Only thing I would hate is the E-Brake right up there, it would make me want to pull it all the time.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Foot pedal e-brakes SUCK big time......my Aries had a foot pedal ebrake as well.....I hated it (still used it though) ;)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Avenger is just agreeing that foot breaks do suck, fun wise.
Whenever it was winter time, and I had a car with a hand brake, I pulled a few 180's

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Looks great!! I liked my Stratus but it was a 1st gen (2000 SE 2.4 auto/OD AM/FM/Cas/CD ABS etc) Put around 90K on it with no major problems. Check out Stratusphere for a good website on them...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IntrepidBus IV said:
Looks like the e-brake is in the console to me ???
It pretty much is... I'll take some pics over the weekend when I do a full detail..... :bdaysmile

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Very nice car! I was looking at a few of them, but they are still a bit out of my price range. Plus I allready have a midsize compact, my Acclaim. The Trep' is a full sizer

Many miles ahead with the new car!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ithacakid14850 said:
lets see some pics ehh...
Look in beginning post... the pics are linked to my site.

ithacakid14850 said:
what makes it an sxt? sounds like the base engine to me
To clarify:

Model Lineup

Stratus sedan comes in four trim levels, SE, SXT, ES, and R/T. Stratus Coupe comes in three trim levels, SE, STX, and R/T.

Sedan SE ($17,980) is powered by a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine with dual overhead cams, generating 150 horsepower. A four-speed automatic is the only transmission available. SE is modestly equipped with air conditioning, power brakes and power steering, tilt steering wheel, AM/FM cassette stereo with four speakers, power locks and power windows with one-touch auto-down for the driver's window. It comes with 15-inch steel wheels and 205/65TR15 tires.

Sedan SXT ($19,045) offers a good value, adding a CD changer, body-color door handles, illuminated entry, keyless entry, power mirrors, and 16-inch aluminum wheels with 205/60TR16 tires.

Sedan ES ($21,490) comes standard with the 2.7-liter twin-cam V6 rated 200 horsepower, automatic transmission, chromed aluminum wheels, and a sport-tuned suspension with front and rear stabilizer bars and firm-feel power steering. ES gets a higher level of trim, including an eight-way power driver's seat, premium cloth bucket seats, an interior light package, illuminated vanity mirrors, and a mini trip computer.

Anti-lock brakes ($565) are optional on SE, SXT, and SE.

Sedan R/T ($21,850) mates the V6 with a five-speed manual transmission. A four-speed automatic is optional for no additional charge. ABS comes standard on the R/T, along with a performance-tuned suspension, 17-inch wheels with P215/50TR17 all-season performance tires, and performance-tuned steering. R/T also comes with a premium stereo and is distinguished by its trunklid spoiler, wide bodyside molding and a body-color grille.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
342 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts