DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cardomain upgraded their rating system with several categories, as well as more specific ratings (1-5 stars it looks like instead of three ratings translating into stars).

However, the transition wasn't the smoothest. I had 5 star in overall and one other category. Now though I am 4 stars in everything. I put a lot of time into my cardomain page as well as messaging people to make my ride known.

I want to try to get up to 5 stars again. You are allowed to choose up to 5 rating categories, my categories are: overall rating, overall audio/video, custom lighting, overall exterior, overall interior, and exhaust system, all things that I've done major changes to and believe I deserve more than a 4 on in most or all of those categories.

Check the new feature out, and if you could, check out my page and leave me some ratings and maybe a message. If you want anyone to check out your cardomain page, leave your cardomain user name here so we can all check it out and give ratings (I always feel like di.net guys should stick together and rate each other high so when searches come up they show the treps with owners that are knowledgeable and worth the recognition). If you let me know that you rated me I'll definitely hit you back up.

My username is Barto1127, here's a link:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2166771

peace

·
Registered
692 Posts
I hate the new ranking system. I was in the top 5 and now my ranking starts from zero again. One more reason to quit CarDomain. Carster is much better.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kumiyer said:
I hate the new ranking system. I was in the top 5 and now my ranking starts from zero again. One more reason to quit CarDomain. Carster is much better.
I'm just the other way...you did win some money from carster though, I guess I'd like it better if I won some :)

What's your cardomain name? I'll give you some ratings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts