DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Influenced by the fact my friend just pulled up to my house in his brand new Inferno Red R/T and I couldn't figure out which one was mine; I'm scheduling a new meet. The last one was a failure so I'm taking the responsibilities over for arranging the meet.

I'm thinking Busse park in Woodfield like we've done before. November 3rd. It's a Saturday and from what I remember that's a good day for everyone.

Please copy/paste and add your name to the confirmation list. I'll be sending out PMs to remind everyone.

If this day doesn't work I'm up for suggestions. Obviously no sooner for scheduling purposes and not too much later as we'll be fighting the winter here.

Confirmation:

Sean - 2001 R/T
Nikko - 2000 R/T

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I'm helping Sean out and have posted this info and whatnot on other forums. I'm trying to get alot of more people to come to the meet I feel the more the better. I hope everyone here is ok with this. I have posted on the following forums.

www.300mclub.org
www.lxforums.com
www.300cforums.com
www.300cforumz.com
www.srt8oc.com

The address to the mall is
J C Penney Co:
847-240-5000
3 Woodfield Mall
Schaumburg, IL 60173, US

We will be meeting at the Busse Woods Forest Preserve which is not even a mile away from the mall.

The meet time will most likly be noon or so. We will update this once the meet gets closer.

I hope to see alot of people there!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Now I have to go huh? LOL. Lets not play around with this thread lets get right to the point. (If you want to have the meet closer to Iowa you can :))

LHS I will let you add your name if you want

Official List
Sean - 2001 R/T
Nikko - 2000 R/T
Nick - 1996 ES (I wish I had an R/T lol)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i guess i'll make it to. but we should hold them a little farther south.

Official List
Sean - 2001 R/T
Nikko - 2000 R/T
Nick - 1996 ES (I wish I had an R/T lol)
Gary-99 300M or 94 ES

·
Registered
494 Posts
perhaps I can make this meet.....either I will have my 00 r/t in its nice, new, shiny and polished post-hail damage form or I will be pimping an 05 r/t magnum....we'll see if the gods of new cars are kind to me and a deal works out on the magnum...won't know my schedule for a few weeks for that weekend but I will ask for it off tomorrow....

1 - 20 of 119 Posts