1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT:​

Vilgent said:
MEET IS TOMORROW, THE 21ST:

Starts at 11:30am at JCPenneys, at Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg, IL, zip code 60173. Store number 3.

I'm sending out PMs to all the members this night.

Have any questions? Feel free to contact me, Sean, at:

815-451-6530

Feel free to stop by if you can.

More interactive map found at: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=hkKjZCVbizXlofxAvEIcbQ==&longitude=IkjY57sY46NglOUBuERpEg==&name=J C Penney Co&country=US&address=3 Woodfield Mall&city=Schaumburg&state=IL&zipcode=60173&phone=847-240-5000&spurl=0&&q=JCPenney&qc=Department Stores

If you decide to come, and we're gone, please call me; we might need to move depending on mall security.

-----------------------------

Well guys, it's time for another meet. This is the planning thread. I'm thinking July 28th.

However, I'd like to know who would be willing to come and if anyone knows of any places we could for sure meet.

·
Registered
494 Posts
depends on where the meet is at....but I would like to come...the other places suggested were in heavy traffic situations and hard for me from northwest indiana to get to...so I'm open to suggestions and I will let everyone decide and perhaps I can get there...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
as long as its a Saturday or Sunday i can make it. i work every other day. find a good spot first.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I maybe able to make it this time. No promises of course. I do believe there is a reunion that day for my moms side but this would give me a reason to skip the rerunion. Find a good place.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, that's looking good then. Can anyone contact Strat and OnespecialM and see if they're up for it? Or anyone else you know around here.

Okay, I have a few recommendations:

Schaumburg
Plainfield
Naperville
Crystal Lake

ARed do you have any preference? 'Cause I'd love to see you there and I know you have to drive pretty far.

And Gary, it's on a saturday. Still work?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ive already talked to a few people about having a meet the 22nd IN CHICAGO at a spot off of lake shore drive where we had one 2 years ago. I just havent posted the thread yet

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Not that I'm anyone important but I have Saturdays off. I just got promoted so I have Tue and Sat off. I open Friday and Sundays so a Saturday morning/evening meet would be great!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I went to check last night and the spot i was referring to is closed for construction so i am going to think about something else.

·
Registered
494 Posts
ok..got my schedule today...i am off the 21st and 22nd of july....so somebody decide a spot as close to northwest indiana as possible and lets get it on!

·
Registered
758 Posts
every sat and sun i have off. so any weekend would be good for up
just let me know the place and ill try to make it
ill try to get my rims repainted by then so they dont look like sh*t

·
Registered
165 Posts
hmmmm looks like i am going to have to get me temp trep from the rental place. as long as i have the time and money i would love to get together. I am Game. just give me a time place and date ..... but as most said gotta be a weekend as my schedule is really tight during the week...how many people is in the north chicago area i am up near Waukegan at Great Lakes Naval Training Station

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
intrepid_storm_04 said:
i am up near Waukegan at Great Lakes Naval Training Station
That is right by the place where the Bears practice I believe. I was there when my cousin was in the Navy. I am right by Woodfield mall. Not too bad of a drive.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Okay, with all do respect, Razor, we're running out of time.

I'll take this project over again since unfortunately the spot he thought of before isn't available.

Now, guys, I need a confirmation asap. To get this to work I'm thinking the Saturday the 21st:

I have an open book (check)
Gary needs sat or sun (check)
Hogan has saturdays off (check)
RedTrep has 21st off (check)
Strat has sat/sun off (check)
Storm's game (check)

Fearless, you live by Woodfield? Never knew you lived that close, could you make it?

----

OKAY, guys, I need confirmation that the 21st would work. The location can be arranged once we figure everything else out.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I'm game. Only the ES will make it though. It will be my wife and maybe kid if I cant find someone to watch him. I vote we grill out.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i can make it. i agree on the food.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I dont know how to get to anywhere in Chicago so a place would be great asap. Depending on where it is maybe I can meet up with someone near Chicago and follow them.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts