DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I think I'm the only one here who has enough appreciation for those cars to watch the entire 7+ min video ;)

No offence, but my Laser is sexier ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah lol it is a long video, i didnt edit much out. Yeah ill admit my laser is a lil rough on the exterior, im getting a new paintjob and rims this summer so that should take it up a notch.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I skipped to the actual driving part and was surprised there was no tire squeeling. I'm very disappointed.

BTW Avenger, MY Eclipse looked better than your's. I do have one picture of it somewhere, but for the time being, the following pics is representative of how it looked.

Instead of blue, mine was Maroon with a black top.

Those wheels above are what I put my winter tires on, otherwise my summer tires went on rims that looked like this, except the spokes were covered with black rubber (to match the black top of the car) while the studs and the lip was polished aluminum (meant to emulate Porsche racing wheels).

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I skipped to the actual driving part and was surprised there was no tire squeeling. I'm very disappointed.
All the cars are AWD. We all run in the 13's so we dont really make enough power to spin all 4 tires lol. In rain is a different story though lol.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
trep4life said:
All the cars are AWD. We all run in the 13's so we dont really make enough power to spin all 4 tires lol. In rain is a different story though lol.
Well, I wasn't talking about just acceleration tire squeeling, but now knowing that they were all AWD (the Evo was obvious on that fact), that would explain that part. I guess not everyone is as crazy as I was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts