DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go guys, granted its not much till i gt the intake tube i just wanted to get it on their, sounds a lot better at aobut 3000 rpms and does give the car a bit more umph, sorry angela, wont be a fair 3.3 vs. 3.3 race come carlilse time. :D

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
looks good Curt. What brand filter would that be? Cant say ive seen one of them before on a trep.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
It's a Ractive filter with a heatshield on it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
So where did you find the intake at?? It looks crazy, i love it.. It looks so much more aggressive than the civic intake.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they sold it at a federated auto parts right by my house, they retail at most i think 50 bux but ive seen it on the net for 30 bux. i think it will look a lot better once i figure out where i can can get a pipe to replace that accordian tube. what kind did any of you guys use? doesnt an accord one fit?

·
9,861 Posts
Buy some flexiable intake ducting, and make it a CAI.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Also get a civic intake pipe and chuck that resonator and rubber section that connects to the throttle body.

Also what a freakin yutz the guy is who put on the AC dye sticker, did he throw it at your car?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what year/model civic intake pipe do i need? thats what im trying to figure out now so i can have federated order it for me.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
FunkRider said:
Also what a freakin yutz the guy is who put on the AC dye sticker, did he throw it at your car?
Lol... good attention to detail! :)

Curt! Looks good buddy!

·
9,861 Posts
That would be the PCV hose for the passengers side head.

BTW, mav, yours looks kinked. Might want to fix that.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
Here ya go guys, granted its not much till i gt the intake tube i just wanted to get it on their, sounds a lot better at aobut 3000 rpms and does give the car a bit more umph, sorry angela, wont be a fair 3.3 vs. 3.3 race come carlilse time. :D

Don't forget about my 3.3, i'll kick ur ass... lol

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
95trep3.3 said:
Nice intake. What is that Sensor/Plug in the side of the plenium?
That is an air temp sensor i belive, OBDII 3.3 cars have one. Yours being a 95 (like the 3.3 we have) doesn't.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Look good but I hope is not for performance. This filter is just good for a 4 cylinder engine. The filter is to much small for the amount of air your engine need. Trust me my first intake was the same at you and a keep it 2 weeks.

·
9,861 Posts
95trep3.3 said:
How could it be a PVC hose if it has wires.
It doesn't have wires.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Very nice, maybe a little too nice...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts