DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. Below is a picture of the first gen intrepid mated with a "fixed" ecplise combat kit. I think it's cool. You anti-rice guys..well..whatever. Seeing as how we DONT have any aftermarket body kits, I figured it's something to look at. (With the exception of that rather odd one done by some auto parts site).

NOTICE: The picture above is the intellectual property of ATFCharger and TitanOfChaos. You steal, you die.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I like that front end a lot, but personally I think it looks like **** on an Intrepid.

Just my 2 cents

~JGarrett98

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think the front end looks sweet ass! But can the front end of the eclipse really be mated to the front end of the Intrepid easily? And what about a rear end?
Thanks.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, mods for our car aren't cut-and-paste. I wish it were that simple :(

As for the real-life compatibility of a Eclipse fascia and Intrepid, no. Ecplises (I believe) are slightly narrower then our car. However I do not have any specs to compare, so that may be inaccurate. It would be easier to just come up with an original mold instead of trying to modify an existing fascia.

As for rear ends, I have no clue. :confused:

But thanks for the feedback, it was just an idea.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i dig the racing stripes, I wonder how my car would look with em.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Racing stripes would look good on your Intrepid, especially the motorsports edition you have.

I got mine from a local sign shop for $135 quoted. They were cut in 3 sections (hood, roof, trunk) at 8" wide. While that picture is not color, they're actually silver stripes. I'll get a pic up later of a really good shot of it.

On your red car, you might enjoy white or silver stripes, in the case of your motorsports package, black would even look good with the wheels being that color.

As for application, I put them on myself using some adhesive neutralizer, then placing the stripes (measuring of course) and then squeegeeing out the neutralizer.

I had some small wrinkles, but otherwise it's fantastic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts