DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K everyone, I'm still working on pricing, but wanted to know if anyone would be interested in brandnew dashes for there LH's. I work fo rthe company that made em, we still make the LX, LD, and LC platforms.

There is another service order coming up soon so I may be able to have some made in which ever factory colour you want. Pricing I believe is around $150 ea. But dont quote me on that.

Anyway just gauging interest into this.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Could your make sure that you reinforce the passenger side airbag line that usually forms a crack there. I'd be up to it, if that problem was taken care of.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I would take two dark slate 300M dashboards at that price. I would send the money instantly if this is the real deal.

Dave I would just take it and reinforce that spot yourself a bit before installing.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,017 Posts
I'll take a 300m dash in slate/light taupe!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Ya I think these are just the dash shells no trim, wire harness, air ducting, air bag, nothing but the framework and pad. still a good deal for $150. I'd take the upper and lower of a 1st gen LHS dash.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not sure if we have any 1st gens, we only hold the equipment for 15years. I will see if I can get a final price by the end of the week.

There were a couple racks in the warehouse that I saw today, and I believe they have another service order to fill shortly. I will keep every one up to date.

I will also find out if we have trim and clocks and what not. Ir if I can get them from our assembly plant.

·
Registered
14,927 Posts
I'm game with more details are needed on the final delivered product, I'd like to actually know what I'm buying. Are we limited to dash style (Trep, 300M,etc,) and color ?

Get this across the 3 boards and there might be a dozen or so orders.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I'm not sure if we have any 1st gens, we only hold the equipment for 15years. I will see if I can get a final price by the end of the week.

There were a couple racks in the warehouse that I saw today, and I believe they have another service order to fill shortly. I will keep every one up to date.

I will also find out if we have trim and clocks and what not. Ir if I can get them from our assembly plant.
you might have a first gen equipment. the last year was 1997 only 13 years ago.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Am I the only one not seeing LH ?????
K everyone, I'm still working on pricing, but wanted to know if anyone would be interested in brandnew dashes for there LH's. I work fo rthe company that made em, we still make the LX, LD, and LC platforms.

There is another service order coming up soon so I may be able to have some made in which ever factory colour you want. Pricing I believe is around $150 ea. But dont quote me on that.

Anyway just gauging interest into this.
bolded

1 - 20 of 33 Posts