DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new Dodge shares the garage with the Intrepid.Bought it yesterday 2010 Challenger R/T with the 6 speed manual .It's pretty basic which is just how I wanted it.Picture did not load I will try Again.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,551 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
height

Thanks, yes it does match pretty well, next to each other I was surprised the Challenger is a lot taller than the trep.
Right, the LX based cars (300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger) are a lot taller than the LH cars. I have a 300, and it is significantly taller than my Intrepid. But the Intrepid is a bigger car inside: more rear leg room and a bigger trunk than the 300. I guess that roominess is a result of the front wheel drive layout.

That Challenger is a beauty. If I didn't need 4 doors that's the way I would go. Is the six speed pretty smooth shifting? How heavy is the clutch?

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Right, the LX based cars (300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger) are a lot taller than the LH cars. I have a 300, and it is significantly taller than my Intrepid. But the Intrepid is a bigger car inside: more rear leg room and a bigger trunk than the 300. I guess that roominess is a result of the front wheel drive layout.

That Challenger is a beauty. If I didn't need 4 doors that's the way I would go. Is the six speed pretty smooth shifting? How heavy is the clutch?
Thank you, yes the six speed is smooth and the clutch is not heavy at all. it is a pleasure to drive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts