DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Ill be in Connecticut on Dec 14th to deliver some tires to Ozzy, and meet up with Joe for a J-intake install. We are then planning to get together and have a "mini-meet" and go stuff our faces. As of now, it is me, Ozzy, Joe, possibly Luisa, Brian and Ryan. Either way, looks like it will be fun [and filling].

Info below:

There is going to be a meeting (known as the cardiac mini-meet) with some of the members on the 14th of December, if anyone would like to attend, it will be at the following location;

Dakota of Rocky Hill
1489 Silas Deane Hwy
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
(860) 257-7752

11 am

Dakota of Rocky Hill

Sunday Brunch is lovely in a relaxed setting. A great place to enjoy Sunday's with friends, family or each other over a meal. Brunch at Dakota offers something for everyone.

Brunch Includes:
Assorted Juices, Coffee & Tea
Fresh Seasonal Fruits
Omelettes Made-to-Order
Homemade Belgian Waffles
Bacon & Sausage
Home-Fried Potatoes
Assorted Cold Cereals
Our Farm-Fresh Salad Bar
Carving Stations
Assorted Hot Entrées
Smoked Seafood
Assorted Cheeses and Cold Cuts
Cakes, Pies & Candies & More!

Adult brunch is $19.95 and that includes the all you can eat buffet as well as your coffee or juice. Kids are $7.95.
If anyone is interested, feel free to reply.

Thanks

Dave

P.S. Yes, Murder M will be in attendance. :biggrin:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon, I've owned both a Mazda and an Isuzu!

But yes, the new toy is American
Ill scratch off the possibility of it being any kind of LH vehicle, both 1G and 2G.

Hmm, cant wait to see whatever it is Joe. Glad to be one of the first to witness it though! :biggrin:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Weak maybe I should take the stang with the brand spanking new tires and burn 'em for you guy's but i will do it in the dark and do a lil photoshop on the vid and make it look like its an intrepid

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Weak maybe I should take the stang with the brand spanking new tires and burn 'em for you guy's but i will do it in the dark and do a lil photoshop on the vid and make it look like its an intrepid
Bring the Mustang to Carlisle and do burn-outs in the hotel parking lot, they like that!! hehehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts