DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, I'm going to the Dyno shop in Rhode Island with Turbo Diesel Registry boys the second week in May

they are paying $60 for three dyno runs each, I'm going to see if I can get something similar lined up for us

What I need to know is how many would be seriously willing to go, add your name only if you are seriously willing to meet (I'm thinking in June or July) and dont mind sepnding the money as well, keep in mind our price might not be the same

so who's interested in having some proof of what power our cars really have and meeting for a good lunch at the same time??

post name below and whether you would Dyno or just spectator

keep quoting the post and we'll build a list of all interested

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
spectator here

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd most likely be a spectator, but dyno is possible if its cheap enough

·
Registered
802 Posts
I wouldn't be able to make it, but i'd like to set up some sorta meet closer to boston (around where i live :) ) Any peope from mass around these boards? All the intrepid owners in my city are old smelly people who drive really slow.

-Adam

·
Registered
523 Posts
I woul like to go on the dyno but it depends on the expense. If it is $ 60.00 or less, count me in.

Also, if the meet falls on June 29th I can't make it. The MA State Police exam is that day.

An additional meet in MA also sounds good to me.

:alien:

·
Registered
263 Posts
It happens to be a Sunday (June 2nd)-great humor, a play on words ie. sheep/sleep?

Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!!!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
DCREPID'00 said:
It happens to be a Sunday (June 2nd)-great humor, a play on words ie. sheep/sleep?

Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!!!
I think Joe is talking about a different one here Kevin....he's mentioning Rhode Island. Will Ewenis be in attendance?

Of course, the June 2nd Meet goes without mentioning. :wink:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Depending on date and dyno costs I would go, but with my wedding coming in August it might be tight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts