DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I baught this car for like $250 in july of 2010 it needed a bitta work such as new windshield,tie rods bushings, left lower ball joint, front strut, pads n rotors for front. but i did a bunch of other stuff to her. oil change spark plugs. so far ive gotten interior paint almost done cant finish it till spring as i have no place to do it were its warm... ( rear passenger cushion i got a bit of paint in her. will be fixed. when i baught the car it had 2 different kinds of hub caps on her so i took them off, looked alot better without them lol. right now ive just put in a cold air intake and done some red pin stripes on front hood and down the side of the car.. will have pictures of them soon along with the cold air intake. i plan on tintin the windows 5% and smoking tail lights and headlights after i get new headlight assemblies. plan on doin a paint job to her ( black ) led lights around front headlights. and across front of hood ( red ) used to watch night rider. neon underglow. cherry bomb exaust system.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
not bad at all for 250. good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i didnt have proper protection from each side so it got on the black. got to do another coat on them this spring. i used vinyl paint. gloss red and gloss black.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
welcome and happy modding! like the color of your trep but to tell you the truth, I'm not liking that red interior paint! to flashy IMO...but to each his own and I look forward to seeing when you finish all your mods! maybe it will look better when all said N' done...good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts