DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Larissa and I recently purchased a Dodge Intrepid from a member that most of you know. He told me about this forum, and I really like the idea of a community of people that I can go to to talk about my Intrepid or ask questions! I'm still learning to navigate the site, but I will hopefully soon be posting the modifications and pictures so you know what car belongs to me! If it helps at all for now its a 2000 black intrepid with modifications such as black leather interior from a 300M!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Larissa and I recently purchased a Dodge Intrepid from a member that most of you know. He told me about this forum, and I really like the idea of a community of people that I can go to to talk about my Intrepid or ask questions! I'm still learning to navigate the site, but I will hopefully soon be posting the modifications and pictures so you know what car belongs to me! If it helps at all for now its a 2000 black intrepid with modifications such as black leather interior from a 300M!
Reading PA? Not too far away from me, actually. Glad to hear it got purchased!'

And Welcome!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Did you buy Dino's Trep?
If so, you live in the Nati' (or close to it)
If you need anything, please let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts