DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think I found a new friend. Spray glitter of the gold kind. Well, I stumbled acrossed my old stock washer nozzels and sprayed them with the glitter stuff and 3 coats of clear. Weather permitting and I feel up to it, I will put them back on later this week. I don't use my LEDs often and I think I have another use for them. Plus, I have other ideas for this glitter stuff.



I will try to get another angle on them later. Nice and gold glittery washer nozzles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
look much better than the regular black nozzles.

You gonna do the wiper arms to?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
I'm not feeling it either. Maybe if there are a few other gold cues on the outside like the lettering you were trying to get in gold. Then the nozzles would fall into place.

I think to match the nozzles you need to get that Ram symbol at the front of the hood in gold. I had my factory one fall off. I still have it if you want me to send it to you for experimenting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
04IntrepidSXT said:
I'm not feeling it either. Maybe if there are a few other gold cues on the outside like the lettering you were trying to get in gold. Then the nozzles would fall into place.

I think to match the nozzles you need to get that Ram symbol at the front of the hood in gold. I had my factory one fall off. I still have it if you want me to send it to you for experimenting.
Ah yes but I do have a gold ram head on the hood, my INTREPID on the rear is gold and I added V6 emblems to the doors and those are...gold. Soooooo anything else I need for them to fall into place? **edit--Don't get me wrong...I am not trying to be a prick with thte wording here...you probably have not seen the other gold mods**
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
silver&gold said:
Ah yes but I do have a gold ram head on the hood, my INTREPID on the rear is gold and I added V6 emblems to the doors and those are...gold. Soooooo anything else I need for them to fall into place?
Yeah, something gold and glittery in the interior to tie it all together. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And there again...I also have the gold ram head on my EVIC...and a few other things I am working on that will be gold or glittery gold. Oh I do have gold vinyl dots on my MTC controls...I think I am basically the only one here with a "gold package". But then again, if ya didn't know...you didn't know. Its okay. Believe me the nozzels are going to take some time to grow on me as well. It was an experiment and the results are still uh pending...I might take em off I dunno.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
silver&gold said:
And there again...I also have the gold ram head on my EVIC...and a few other things I am working on that will be gold or glittery gold. Oh I do have gold vinyl dots on my MTC controls...I think I am basically the only one here with a "gold package". But then again, if ya didn't know...you didn't know. Its okay. Believe me the nozzels are going to take some time to grow on me as well. It was an experiment and the results are still uh pending...I might take em off I dunno.
They are cool, and so is a "themed" car. Looks like IOM material to me! :bgking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Treppenwolf said:
Looks like IOM material to me! :bgking:
Agreed.

Dale: Ever think about getting gold mirror tint?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,025 Posts
A while back, I thought about doing that to my spray nozzles, but only with that Color Shifting Paint but then when I went to try to remove the nozzles and saw how difficult it was to remove them, I gave up immediately. I wasn't that set on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smc1377 said:
A while back, I thought about doing that to my spray nozzles, but only with that Color Shifting Paint but then when I went to try to remove the nozzles and saw how difficult it was to remove them, I gave up immediately. I wasn't that set on them.
They really are not all that hard to take off. Slide a credit card under one end and pop it up. pull it to where you have enough hose sticking out of the end, tape it to the hood. When your done...reverse the order.

crombie Quote: Dale: Ever think about getting gold mirror tint?
Yeah I thought about it...but still unsure about it. Plus I think mirrored ir highly illegal here in Abilene.

I think I am virtually done now on the outside for the gold stuff...minus the rims which I have picked a set, and if taxes are real good to me after the first of the year...I will drop the change on those. Baccart Mirage 18's :brow2:

Well, I think I am going to get some more glitter spray today and toy with a few things. If I do it and whatever I do, I will post pics later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In2Deep said:
Hey Dale! Have you painted the brake calipers yet? Hmmmm...wonder if they make a high temp Gold "glitter" paint...
Why do I get this eneasy feeling that you all are mocking me?

No Gary...I haven't done calipers...but I plan on getting some gold colored rotors when I get my rims down the road. And if I descide to paint the rotors it will be black.
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top