DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great website! I found it a few weeks ago & thought this was heaven on earth. I've got a 1996 3.5. It's a retired rental car,with 170,000 miles on her.Only mods are a K & N filter.Had to replace the trans @ 145,000.Got lucky & found a 12,000 mile unit locally,new filter, synthetic fluid & back on the road again. The baby is a 2000 R/T 3.5.1st mod was a K&N filter 2 days after buying her.Next was a set of Ventshades, followed by GTS headlight covers.I finally got my K&N F.I.P.K. this past week & installed it.I'll know after June 21st if it's any quicker at the track.I can see I'll pick up loads of great ideas here!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
good deal....welcome to the site...I think you will like it here

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Welcome to the double Intrepid Owner Club!

I actually feel more at home in my 99ES (no leather, no Moonroof, and no trac AKA Less Luxury) than I do in my moms 98ES (every option), I might be cause I installed the ATC in my 99, but who knows? :D

·
Registered
685 Posts
Pimpin' dual treps as well....my '03 SXT and '02 ES. The ES is the Mom's ride but it's clean. Me and my brother just had to see which was faster......mine of course. Welcome to the club bro, sometimes moderator can get a little power hungry but most of your posts should make it to the boards. Good luck

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the Boards!

Gotta love those R/Ts!

Not many people have both 1st and 2nd generation Intrepids!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts