DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Rob, a new member. I just picked up a '94 New Yorker, but I've been a Dodge guy for a long time. I do a lot of Turbo Dodge work.

Here's a few pics, and if you catch me online, don't be afraid to message me and say hey.

http://members.cardomain.com/sportrods

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome!!!

Yes it's been a long time since I've seen a LH New Yorker.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Welcome aboard!! My dad use to have a 1985 New Yorker Turbo, I loved it.....too bad the floor started to rust like crazy....then we switched to the Intrepid.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been an avid MOPAR guy for a while. I usually deal with the turbo stuff though. This car is awesome as a family cruiser! I think I'll have a full size Mopar sedan forever now!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
welcome to the site rob! i didnt really know what a new yorker was when i first read your post, but i looke at your pics (thanks for the visual) that red car i would like to see more of! it looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The red car is a '90 daytona ES Turbo. It was a SWEET car when I owned it the first time, and I did a lot to it. But I put it back to near stock and sold it to my parents when I got my Supra, becaue they needed a good car. Big mistake... After almost a year of abuse and a year of sitting in a yard baking in the sun and being neglected has reduced it to what you see. It's still not terrible, but I got a lot to do. I'll try to get more pics up soon, while the ressurrection takes place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts