DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. New to the forum so I thought I'd start with an intro. real name's Anthony and I'm a three time offender of the 1st gen. I had a 1994 base model intrepid from 1998 through 2009 when I passed it on to my kid sister who hit everything in site with it and sent it to it's final resting place. I had a 1994 Concord for my wife from 2002 through 2005 until she went nuts and wanted a minivan so we passed that on off to me niece. Now 10 years later, I set my kid up with a 1997 intrepid base model for a first car. I've done about every repair you can to one or the other of these cars, but often find myself looking for some spec info or t-shooting goodies. Love the info on this forum from what I've seen so far and hope I can help out with some things as time goes on. I gotta admit though, I'm not the social media or routine forum registering type of person, so my apologies in advance if I break some protocols. Just set me straight when I do. I Learn fast. Cheers everyone!

·
Vendor
184 Posts
Hello Anthony and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Welcome!

And have a look at this tread. VERY close to you.
Spring meet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts