DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dodgaholic said:
Get yourself a can of plexus, and they'll never yellow on you again. It's what the air Force uses on their canopys. I got it of ebay from a aero guy named sky geek. Excellent plastic cleaner, and great for tint too.
Thanks Chet, just bought myself a can off Ebay!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Those look great Phil. You should have a kid more often so you can get in a few of these mod crunches. Good work bud.
(I’d leave the caps on the lights if you’re going to leave the bra on it. the caps and bra work well together on your trep.)

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dudley said:
Phil, are those the super whites Zenon's at Autozone or the like or were they special order?
I got them from an ebay seller called HID Products. I knew I would be taking a chance on it but I am damn glad I did!! Talk about HID look, these bulbs are bright white!! Not to mention with the driving lights and the fogs all hyper white xenon bulbs, the highway becomes super lit while driving. I love it.

Headlights:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97-Dodge-Intrepid-Xenon-HID-Light-bulbs-94-95-96_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36476QQihZ019QQitemZ290130807148QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Fog lights:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Intrepid-93-94-95-96-97-Xenon-Gas-HID-H3-Fog-Light-Bulb_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36476QQihZ013QQitemZ230144271509QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dodgaholic said:
I need to get some fog bulbs. Mine suck, compared to the silverstar headlights I have. They're pale yellow in comparison.
Are they the same bulbs as the first gens? If so buy from the ebayer buyer I linked in the above post. ZKINETIC, they are great bulbs at a great price!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
My only problem with the "hyper white" or whatever you call them tinted halogen bulbs is they are actually dimmer in lumens unless something is done like increasing the wattage to compensate for the loss of output caused by the filter. Silverstar gets the same lumen output as Xtravision by running the filament hotter at the same wattage (smaller filament), this decreases life.

There's a huge group buy of HID stuff from Linuxglobal...... get in while you still can. :D

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dudley said:
Wow Phil, that really lights up the road! That will get those idiots that wont turn off thier brights!! :D
They aren't too offensive. I was able to stand in front of them for about five minutes taking pics without going blind (well all the way blind anyways)

What really gets me is the rasied up trucks with HID Kits that get behind you.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Amen, wishing cops would ticket those....
Phuckin Phil said:
They aren't too offensive. I was able to stand in front of them for about five minutes taking pics without going blind (well all the way blind anyways)

What really gets me is the rasied up trucks with HID Kits that get behind you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts