DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my 300M last week and I need a new site to post on. I came from being chapter president on dtw.com for Dodge Trucks. I had a lifted Dodge ram on 35s. It was my baby but I couldn't afford the gas for my 30 mile drive to work then 30 back. Anyways are there chapters on this site, maybe by site or by state? Also is there a specific section for 300m's or is it just the 300m thread.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I'll check it out later tonight. Is there chapters by state or a huge free for all?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
300MN said:
Thanks guys I'll check it out later tonight. Is there chapters by state or a huge free for all?
We are all one big happy (usually, ignoring the occasional snits) group here, including us Canadians that have infiltrated the group. :bigparty:

Wecome on board

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
There is a pretty close knit MN kind of chapter...maybe one of them will pop in here...

but mostly it is a big free for all...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome aboard...

This site is very active and we have a lot of cross-over members.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
It's more of a big free for all with different areas having regular once or twice a year meets or more depending on the number of members in that area. Overall it's a great bunch of guys and girls.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Torontofirecaptain said:
We are all one big happy (usually, ignoring the occasional snits) group here, including us Canadians that have infiltrated the group. :bigparty:

Wecome on board
And I thought you furriners started this site...and southerners snuck in!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts