DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday I just picked up an 02 ES. I love it so far. This makes my second one.

My first was a first gen 94 but unfortunately it met its demise back in 02 while selflessly defending my house during a tornado from an errant tree. I'm not sure if I still have pics of that one or not, but may it rest in piece(s).

I'll see about diggin up some pics of my new baby, but here is the one from the lot where I got her.

And if i fould up and duplicated then i apologize for 2 threads, but its been 10 minutes since my first attempt, and nothing is showing :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all fun and games till I win :)

Nah, not gonna be doing much to it for the time being. I'm flat A$$ broke right now between not making money at work etc. (not to mention the wife likes to spend). I need to get the side view mirror adjustment fixed- its a little lose. Love the ride- lot better than my Explorer. Lot faster too.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
OscarTheGrouch said:
I need to get the side view mirror adjustment fixed- its a little lose.
I have the same problem with mine... I'm assuming the whole switch needs replaced. Probably not worth the hassle being that it still works fine!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a color besides silver or Green?

My first trep was green, it's replacement a 96 bonne was also. My wifes minivan is green, my old man's charger is green,and my former Grand Prix was green. EVERYTHING else I have owned is silver (this trep, explorer, sebring lxi, 84 tbird, 87 olds). The only car that wasnt was my light blue 95 tbird.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
OscarTheGrouch said:

My first trep was green, it's replacement a 96 bonne was also. My wifes minivan is green, my old man's charger is green,and my former Grand Prix was green. EVERYTHING else I have owned is silver (this trep, explorer, sebring lxi, 84 tbird, 87 olds). The only car that wasnt was my light blue 95 tbird.
Yeah, my roadrunner is green, the wife's durango is silverish, but at least my ride's blue!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotta ask, what year RR?

The charger is a 68 R/t British Racing Green, Black Vinyl top, 440/4bbl, better AM radio- all stock.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
OscarTheGrouch said:
Gotta ask, what year RR?

The charger is a 68 R/t British Racing Green, Black Vinyl top, 440/4bbl, better AM radio- all stock.
Sounds sweet as hell!

'69, 383 Torqueflite, med green metallic with white vinyl top, dk green and white interior. White reflective side tape stripe, black striped hood...

Everything redone except the body... interior's in nice original condition...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
OscarTheGrouch said:
Some here will say that silver is the ONLY colour but...
they also come in Inferno Red :frenzy:

Welcome aboard !!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CDN R/T said:
Some here will say that silver is the ONLY colour but...
they also come in Inferno Red :frenzy:

Welcome aboard !!
with my heavy foot, red is the next to last color car i will ever posess. Yellow is the last color.

Unless its on a 71 hemi cuda convert.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts