DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 1997 DI sport with 56k miles.

it belonged to an old man and it sat its later life. the interior is ment

it runs great, just got to replace the egr. ill also get an alignment and new wires,plugs,oil,belts,filters and tires.

bad is faded silver silver paint and busted right light, but just the clear part.

ill get pics soon, just scrubbed it down..he was a smoker.

my questions is what all has been done to make a 97 look good. i see plenty of 2nd gens.

also does anyone have a junked god aweful 97 DI they want to get rid of?:smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome.

As far as what you can do to make it look "good" just depends on how much money you want to blow on a 16 year old car.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Welcome to the site:D

What you choose to do to make your Trep look better is a fine balance of imagination and overkill generally known as the Mod Bug.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site:D

What you choose to do to make your Trep look better is a fine balance of imagination and overkill generally known as the Mod Bug.
lol well i dont have a bad cash flow.

i just want it to look mint, and fresh. since its my daily now. charger wheels and a paint job? maybe a mild lower

a subaru brz/frs scion will be my fun car.

when i picked up this car i wasnt expecting to be as surprised as i was by how advance the car is

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Nice find, curious why you want a parts car? Can I ask what you paid for this car?

Based on the age you probably need to change the timing belt, assuming its a 3.5l

1 - 7 of 7 Posts