DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new here. I had a 94 LHS years ago, but have mostly been paying attention to chevy s10's, but now I'm done with that.

I've wanted to buy another LHS for awhile, and planned on getting a black one or bluish, but a great deal came up and I couldn't pass. The gold LHS's were the only ones I didn't like, but this one was a keeper with good reasons :)
I picked it up for $4500 with 87k miles on it, 1999

And recently I've started adding tint to the windows

I'll be checking out everyones vehicles, glad to have a chrysler again :biggrin:

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Welcome to the boards man. A great bank of information lies within, all you need to do is ask.

I live in the suburbs outside Detroit. From where in Michigan you hail?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the boards man. A great bank of information lies within, all you need to do is ask.

I live in the suburbs outside Detroit. From where in Michigan you hail?
I'm in corunna
I actually got this car off 7 mile in detroit, Lyons auto sales

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Love the car!! I am actually traveling to Livonia soon to pick up a 2005 Impala.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the car!! I am actually traveling to Livonia soon to pick up a 2005 Impala.
cool, my friend actually just totaled his impala, but he's happier with an older eldorado now anyways lol

thanks guys, I'm really happy with the car.
I ordered some HID's and some replacement speakers since one of the 6.5's were blown, kind of think that's common on these cars.
Going to order some chrome pillars in the next few days too
I'm an audiophile, so I'm going to build a subwoofer box soon too, but nothing too obnoxious. Just a system that sounds perfect on my ears :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts