DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Nick. I'm in the market for a used intrepid, and i was looking for info. One of my friends recommended looking for help here. I obviously took his advice. I just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. i have owned 2 intrepids already. both 2004. one i got rear ended in, and the other caught on fire

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
nickoman01 said:
Hello, my name is Nick. I'm in the market for a used intrepid, and i was looking for info. One of my friends recommended looking for help here. I obviously took his advice. I just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. i have owned 2 intrepids already. both 2004. one i got rear ended in, and the other caught on fire
Wow.... that sucks about your other two treps. What year and trim Intrepid do you have your eyes on? Also... who was your friend who reccomended you to this site?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the new one. sorry thats where i have been lately. it is a 2002 Dodge intrepid. no problems yet. my friend who recommended me to this site is Todd. i don't know what his user name is here, but on dodgeforum it is mopartodd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts