DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kinda funny, even though the content of my web site has change very little since my last update earlier this month, I still get that "how cool is that" feeling everytime I go to it. Why do you ask? Well, it's the URL! Check it out:

http://www.intrepidrt.com

:D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Nice site...I was looking at the pictures and realized you don't have traction control. That doesn't come standard on the R/T's??? Man, Chrysler is getting cheap.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i have it too.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
Nice site...I was looking at the pictures and realized you don't have traction control. That doesn't come standard on the R/T's??? Man, Chrysler is getting cheap.
Thanks. :)

Traction control wasn't available on the 2000 R/T. In fact, neither was leather, automatic climate control, or OTIS. Oh well. :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I also noticed on your tweeters it does not have the Infinity badge...

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by blkbute:
I also noticed on your tweeters it does not have the Infinity badge...
'Dem sons of bitches!!! :D

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I actually have the Infinity sound system. The features/options sales sheet for my car says I have a 120 watt amp and eight speakers in sex locations, but it doesn't say it's Infinity. Oh well. It still sounds pretty good. Besides, I plan on eventually replacing the stock system with a completely aftermarket system. :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
it does and the speakers say infinity

1 - 10 of 10 Posts