DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

New in box dodge intrepid body kit 98-04

1K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  YB Normyl 
#1 ·
I have a body kit that will fit the 98 to 04 Intrepid body style. I bought it back when i had my intrepid and never got around to putting it on. I have since then sold the car to my brother and he does not want the body kit. It is the Andy's Auto Sport body kit made for Intrepid and the kit is sold for around $850.00 on the website but i will sell the one i have still in the original box, with all of the mesh grill for it for a lot less. If anyone is interested write back. Go onto andysautosport.com to see what the kit looks like.

#3 ·
Is this the one? Pretty nice! (Think they have enough watermarks?!?!) Is it painted? What color? How much do you want for it? Looks like they're selling it for about $850 now...

#4 ·
Damn thats the color of my car too lol

#7 ·
i just want a freaking es bumper with fogs dammit
help me anyone?

#10 · (Edited)
It is a very big box. It is not painted. Its all still in the box and it needs to be installed primed and painted. I would be shipping it out of New York 12549. I am asking for $500 or best offer. If anyone is seriously looking to buy this e-mail me at steedagt502@aol.com with BODY KIT as a title, that way i can get back to you faster. Yes the above picture is the body kit that I am selling.

#12 · (Edited)
This kit fits a 98-04 Intrepid, when i got the kit, the only time i opened the box was to take it to the body shop that put my body kit on my mustang, and they said it would be no problem to put it on. I got into hooking up my mustang and forgot about my intrepid and ended up selling it to my brother. I also have a set of 18" Rage Enduro wheels and Nitto tires that i had on the intrepid for sale for $300

#13 ·
steedagt325 said:
This kit fits a 98-04 Intrepid, when i got the kit, the only time i opened the box was to take it to the body shop that put my body kit on my mustang, and they said it would be no problem to put it on. I got into hooking up my mustang and forgot about my intrepid and ended up selling it to my brother. I also have a set of 18" Rage Enduro wheels and Nitto tires that i had on the intrepid for sale for $300
You got a pic of the wheels ??? :thumbsup:

#23 ·
damn dude i am in ny let me know if no ones buys this i might be interested
thanks
ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.