DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from the birthplace of all cars and I just want to say hi. My brother & I both have Intrepids. His is a 95, mine is a 99. We hope we can get some great tips and we enjoy looking @ great cars seeing how that is one of our favorite hobbies. Love to all from the Motor City & keep those cars rollin'!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I love seeing all of these families with multiple intrepids. Definately shows that we drive a quality product. Welcome to the site and be sure to ask anything you need help with!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome
you have a 2nd generation and your brother has a 1st generation, hmmm.........sibling rivalry :wink: ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site and enjoy.

wow, must be hard to make the decision when you both go to the same place which car to drive

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello Neighbor !!!!

I have just purchased a used '96 Trep and live close by in Canton.

Glad to know there are Members nearby.

Have you had any trans troubles yet ???

Keep warm and dry !!!

Thats a big task here now-a-days !!!!

Dodgepodge Dave

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
ximkolo said:
wow, more and more michigan peopel here, you will find out that all the michiganders are teh best on the site, look at the current IOM, and then there is me, in Southfield
Than there is me...the number one poster!!!! :D

Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Welcome. I'm gonna have to get me some DINET business cards and start handing them out to try and boost the NORCAL population on these here boards! A few nice 1st and 2nd Gens in my local area.. and a few 300M's.

Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Have you guys looked at when this thread was started? NINE months ago. :theyareon

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Our site is that boring that you have to go dig up old thread(s)??? C'mon guys..... :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
crombie said:
Have you guys looked at when this thread was started? NINE months ago. :theyareon
So? What does it matter if it was started nine days ago or nine months ago? It's still a legitimate thread. No need to start a new one because the thead is nine months old.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Warlord187 said:
So? What does it matter if it was started nine days ago or nine months ago? It's still a legitimate thread. No need to start a new one because the thead is nine months old.
I never disputed the fact that it was a UNlegitimate thread. Did I? Nope!
And I also do not recall saying that the author needed to start a new thread either... If the author of this thread really cared about this thread or hell even this website... her last post wouldn't have been over a year ago. Yeah look under all 3 of her posts. ;) :baaa:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts