1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Looks nice, I like the polished tubing..... wished mine was. But oh well.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It cost me $42 with tax and it was definitley worth it. it took like 5 minutes to install. depending on which way you mount it, you may need to buy a breather valve. ( a 25mm crimp on will work)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Where did you buy that at? looks nice too!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!! i always appreciate the comments guys! i picked it up at autozone, its a Spectra intake, its the one for a 92+ Civic. i'll see if i can scope out the part number if you need it. im going to write up a how to for you guys as well.

·
Registered
952 Posts
That would be nice! Thank you very much for gettin that for me :) Does it sound mean?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The headlight covers im pretty sure you can get them from spoiler depot, i'll double check when im done writing this post, and i have the intake part number on the box thats downstairs, i'll either run down tonite (its 11:30 pm) or first thing in the morning. If i dont find the headlight covers for you at spoiler depot i'll hunt em down for ya and see what i come up with, i just went to a local speed shop and asked if they could get them for me. they said yes, it cost me $50 bucks. and yes that intake def. makes the car sound mean, about as close to a v8 as you can get, it sounds almost identical to the JoeKD intake.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
autozone sells the blackouts too for like $45 i wanna say....and if mav has the same intake i have, it is part number 8219. its the only intake tube that autozone sells in the import section

1 - 15 of 15 Posts