DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I went to Denny Fat ****ers Rosedale Dodge today. They had New Intrepid adds there the door R/T emblems or the same as last years R/Ts. The HP ratings are 2.7 200hp at 5.800rpm and 190 pounds of torque at 4,850rpm The new low output 3.5 is 234hp at 6,000rpm and torque 241pds at 4,400rpm the R/Ts 3.5 is 244hp at 6,400rpm and torque 250pds at 3,950rpm the same torque ratings as the 300M. I would love to get the new chrome wheels on the new R/Ts.I still like the Black out grill on the older R/Ts better. But the new ones are nice too. No real good views of the rear. It looks like in one view they have a smaller dodge emblem on the upper left of the trunk lid. They are making a Stratus R/T with a 2.7 Mag,5 speed and a higher gear ratio. Man why cant we get a 5 speed in the Intrepid? Are cars would be great are you reading this Dailmer Chrysler. WE WANT A 5 OR 6 SPEED TRANNY. OPPS Sorry got carried away there.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Even if they read this you will not get a 5 speed trans in this car. With just over 1.5 model years left on this body style DC will not spend any money to update these LH cars when they are working on the LX car that will replace them -sorry

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I know but it is always nice to dream. Ottowrkr on the 2002 R/Ts in the add the R/T on the head rest looked sliver in color. Do you know if the changed it from last years?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Ottowrkr, You heard any DC rumors up there, we are hearing down here that all sales are down 40% across the board. they are deciding now if we are going to do down weeks or 1000-2000 indefinate layoffs here at the Transmission Plant.
What have you heard up there.
:eek:

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: jwc553911 ]

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Spook ,I have not noticed any diffrence in the color. But I really did not take a close look at it .I will when we go back to work next week.

jwc553911, cant say I have heard anything about your trans plant. As you know we are off last week and this week. This makes 10 lay off weeks this year. With more in the future from what I can tell. When we go back on the Mon Oct 1 , number 2 Chrysler man Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard will be at our plant for a town hall meeting. Maybe we will find out more info then. take care and let us know whats going on when you get some info

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ottowrkr, let me know if he says anything relevant to the Corp, that was not part of the original restructuring.
[email protected]
hope business picks up for you soon, i should be ordering my 02 R/T next month unless they start offering the 0.0 APR on 01's then i will take what i can get.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hey Jeff ,no prob. If you lived in Canada you could get the 0% ,they offer it for 48 months on all 01 Intrepids. I also heard the 02's have 0.8% . not bad. wish I was in the market for a 02 R/T . Boy could you imagine what my car would look like :eek: ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I hear that DC is going to start some incentives, i might have to order my 2002 R/T sooner than expectedIncentive Article

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
yeah ,looks like 0 % . go order one today!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts