DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with a guy that makes custom body kits for the dodge stratus cars on dreamspeed performance. He told me he can make a custom kit for $700 per kit. The problem is, he doesnt want to make just one kit. He wants at least 10 cars to order this custom kit for the intrepid 1st gen. He said he has several different ideas to chose from. But, 1 kit must be made......
What do you say guys? Can we get 10 people to sign up pretty soon for this body kit? only $700

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
very true. and do you think the side skirts would interfere with my side exhaust turnouts? or do you think they could be made to have a hole or somthing in them for my exhaust to come out?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I couldn't even commit a preorder before I saw a prototype.

More odd is the fact that I asked a DreamSpeed guy one time about intakes for our cars, which they wouldn't consider.

But a kit? I'd have to see at least a photoshop rendition before I consider ordering.

·
Registered
890 Posts
thanks allot brian yeah im thinking of doing a chip and then a MSD ignition, Msd Distributor wires and new sparks that should hopefully get the trep to 290 i think. i allready have the Exhaust, and the intake so i will see when the funds come in. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
530 Posts
LHSer where are you we I need you? Holding myself back on this one buddy just for you. I think you catch my drift for sure, gotta chat room talk for sure when I get back sunday. Hey, drop me an email when you get the chance too so I can tell you about something as well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
boy if those hood scoops could be made functional. I am interested if I can get up the money. have to see my bookie and place a bet :cool:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
that cat had those body kits on ebay for a while.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a different guy that sells the same kit. This would be his first time selling them. On the site and online they wanted $1k + for the kit. This guy i am going with only wants $700 as long as i get 10 people to buy it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
So 700 bucks for everything, hood scoops, side skirts, rear front, spoiler? Personally all I am interested in, is the front bumper and the rear bumper, could I get a good deal on that?? E-mail me at [email protected] , thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe after we get the 10 people to sign up for the kit the guy might be able to sell you the front and back bumper.

·
Registered
587 Posts
If ASE Chips can make mods to the Intrepids ECU's, then it would be possible to install a turbo or supercharger (with some fancy intake and exhaust work), correct?

That would be sweet....I could get my hands on a used turbo, and see if ASE Chips could do anything about it...But, I am not sure if you would need a boost gauge instead of just the MAP sensor we have, or if the computer can just be programmed at an average air pressure level? Inneficient? Probably, but it would work...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts