DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got a 2000 Silver Intrepid 2 weeks ago. It was a kind-of gift from my mom and one of my uncles.

I'm still getting to know the car, it had some problems with the tail lights, nothing big, just needed replacements. But I still have the doubt if the center tail light (marked in blue in the picture) is just reflective or does it light up too, and if it does.. is it in the night with the rest of the lights or just when breaking.

(This is not my car, I'll post pics later) :)

It may be a really dumb question, but I can't find any reference about it anywhere. I'd appreciate any help about this.

So, thanks in advance, and I'll be seeing you around this forum a lot from now on. :D :smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
136 Posts
That bar holds your high mount brake lights.There are 2 bulbs in the center with access from the back with the trunk lid open.I dont recall right now what number the bulbs are but they arent hard to find at any auto parts store.Also,they only light when braking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answer MarkTN, I'll have a look into it, because when I sent the other light to repair I didn't know there were lights there an neither the person who repaired them. bummer u___U

beeblebrox82: Thank you! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts