DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had 99 Jeep Wrangler until last week. The engine crapped out on me after just 2 years and 47k miles, and me not being the retentive type, I had no paper trail of maintenance to back up my claims of the engine being crap (2.5 instead of the better 4.0).

I spent a long day at the dealership before finally buying a 2001 Intrepid.

Now, I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled with the prospect of going from a 4WD off-road vehicle to something that looks like I should out trying to sell copiers (not that there's anything wrong with that). I kept trying to think of something I could do to make this car more "cool", more suitable to my personality and style.

Heh-- I didn't know there were so many ways to soup up and tweak the performance and appearance of the Intrepid! My wife said that now she didn't have to worry about my buying all the Jeep goodies I was slowly adding on (rock guards, tow hooks, hand straps, etc.). Looks like she has to worry again!

I'm open to suggestions for the First Thing I Should Do with the Intrepid... let me hear your thoughts!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Check these out. It's not everything you can do, but it might give you a couple ideas.

Mods

1 - 2 of 2 Posts