DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of 1999 Dodge Intrepid. I just had to put into the shop...seems the crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor. Is this year or particular make of this car known for blowing up sensors? It is costing me around 631.00 dollars to repair. I love the car and don't want to get rid of it (since I paid in full for it).

Thanks, M

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Hey welcome to the site...... sorry to hear about the 631 to repair it.. I'm not sure if thats been the main issues with that year, but if you have a base/SE Intrepid then you should do a search onthe site for the 2.7L engine....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome, M! Glad to have you here. You can find out all you need to know (and more!) about your 'Trep from this site. The search option (top of screen) is your new best friend. :cool:

Now give us the details of that 'Trep....color, options, upgrades, etc. And, of course, pics.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome aboard!!! Using the search button, you will find MOST every issue has been addressed, and if you are handy, you will be able to do it your self.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey whats up and welcome to the site, Im sorry to hear about the problems with your car that sucks! I hope you get it fixed soon so you can enjoy your ride! Well have fun and take care! Again Welcome :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts