DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's pretty watered down. It all depends what you're looking for with a unit. For me, the 3" monitor would just be a fun little bonus. If the 3" monitor is what you like most about it, then the AVX1 is probably the way to go.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just know that your external amps have to get their signal from somewhere. But like I said, if bells and whistles are your thing (Im not bashing it at all), then go for it. Im always a fan of saving money and that Sanyo unit doesn't look terrible.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
If this thing was nav capable, I'd take this instead of the RB1 in a heartbeat. I looked at this one a couple months ago.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Another thread about the new JVC deck.

Wondering if you can add some kind of external navigation system that can be displayed on it's 3.5" monitor. Want the RB1 but I also want the ability to control the sound in more depth.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would assume it has at least 1 set of Imput RCAs so I don't see why an external navigation system wouldn't work... however, do they make external navigation systems like that?

I also found a Farenheit in dash unit I'm considering...
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6967.html
It's not quite as impressive, but I love the farenheit monitor i have in the intrepid and the parent company (Power Acoustik) has never done me wrong... plus its cheaper

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I really don't wanna spend $1700 (The Pioneer I really want is actually $2400) on a deck, but for everything that I want in a deck, apparently that's what it costs. This is really chewing me up here. Not that I can do this all that soon, cause I gotta buy patio furniture and a grill before I can start building my system. All I want is navigation, a decent screen to view it on, and good sound control. Viewing DVD's is only a bonus, don't really care to be honest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts