DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm back! I got me a concorde now. Dark purple, sun roof 3.5L leather seats it is NICE! I got rid of my 97' intrepid a wile back after i hit a concrete barrior at 70 cause of a puddle of water and my stupidity(spl?) got me a plymouth laser then blew the engine up drove my caprice, then got a honda crx then blew the cv axle out of it now i got the concorde my baby. I truthfully surprized how much faster it is than my intrepid was. It has 160,0xx on the clock, it is a 97 to i paid $3600 for it.. Just figured i'd let you all know Xpid has a nother LH and lovin it! I'm back and still treppin'

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.. Sorry if my posts are hard to read I've slacked off on my language skills ALOT! I'll get some pictures up of the new ride as soon as i get a chance. I don't think I've seen a Concorde with the charger 18'' wheels on it yet so i plan on doing that. If anyone has a picture of that I'd love to see it! The Concorde is dark purple sometime i plan on getting it painted gloss black, it has alot of scratches and stuff normal type stuff for a 11 year old car...

Fireshaker!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I can read your posts clearly.

I can't wait to see the final product!!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Hey bud. I was looking through old post the other day and wonder what happen to you. Glad to have you back. Time to change your sig and avator.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, you got another LH too? :) I'm feelin the love!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup i'm so happy now. I guess when i got rid of the intrepid i figured i'd do better with a 4 banger... turns out me and them dont work out i gotta have my V6 lol... I've got alot planned for this car! Cant wait to get it all done..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a couple pictures, it is raining cat and dogs here so it is hard to get a good clean picture of it but as soon as it stops raining i will!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Looks good. I think 3600 is a tad bit much but it does look good. What are some of your plans for it? Autostick?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I keep for getting about autostick! My plans are, intake, exhaust, charger wheels, paint job, and prob autostick.. I'll prob stop there.. The exhaust i know how i'm gonna do it. My intrepid i loved how it sounded and all it had was a cat with strait pipe out the back, but it finally blew the cat. out when i got rid of it. I'm gonna run a pipe from the cat to a dynomax super turbo muffler, into a 4'' flowmaster tip, about a foot after the cat. i'm gonna put in this exhaust dump that i have, incase i want it to be nice and loud and sound like the intrepid or go to the races or something. Intake i'm debating on going cold air or short ram. I know either way i'm running it almost all the way to the throttle bodies. Transmission cooler of course. Paint job will be gloss black i'm thinking about high gloss black...

I've been flipping threw some old pictures and notes i took when i had my intrepid and all the plans i had for it, i'm kinda thinking about picking that back up and installing a gauge pod on the dash with oil pressure, tranny temp and voltage..

3600 is after interest... we bought it for 2500, but after interest and all that good stuff yeah it'll be around 3600.. 30% interest sucks...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Glad to see you back. Car looks great ! But remember to take care of the timing belt and water pump on that 3.5 if it hasn't been already, before you start spending to much on mod's.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
wow all those cars later your back. sweeet.
however, it doesnt seem you were gone that long. lol

·
Registered
11,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
me gone long, ha! I've only had my license since august.. I'm now on my 5th car :D I got some more pictures for you all after i went and washed it and the rain cleared up! If i don't get them posted up tonight i will tomorrow night it is already 12am and i gotta get up at 6 and go to work.. Wow that sounds weird me 16 waking up every day at 6 am to go work construction woohoo! :D

Fireshaker!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts