DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to show a picture of my car now that I have the LED markers and the PIAA bulbs in place, like Randy had said earlier these pictures dont do the bulbs any justice, they look much better in person, here's a front end shot

and here's a good close up of the LED's

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hrrm, do the bulbs make that much of a difference? LED's for side markers? are they pretty bright too?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the PIAA bulbs make a lot of difference, I changed both the 9006 and the H3 bulbs at the same time, much better night visibility.

as for the LED's, they are about the same brightness as the standard 3157 bulbs but not seeing that ugly amber bulb made it worth it, plus the fact that the bulbs have a lifetime warranty makes it even better

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hmmm .... Don't know if I (my $.02) like those for the turn/marker lights, maybe too directional and doesn't illum the whole turn/marker area. But I just saw an ad for the same sorta LED for the turn/tail/brake lights and those suckers were $29 EACH! Where did you get those? And did they have them in bright red for the back of the car?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At night the bulbs do light up the whole turn area. as for the tails, I did the red ones there too, don't waste your money, the 3157 bulbs in the tails are clear now and don't shine straight ahead, they are on a slight angle so you can't really see any difference from behind the car, the good news though is that now I have lifetime warranty on all my bulbs

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks sharp-I know those make a huge difference over the stock bulbs. I used to have the PIAA's but upgraded to the Xenon Plasma bulbs. The low beams are 85 watts and the high beams are 100 watts. I did leave the fog lights with the Piaa's at 55 watts. I have a true HID kit sitting in the trunk waiting to be installed which will hopefully be next Saturday.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I was looking at the LED side markers in blue. I think it would be better than the bulbs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Where could I look to find those type of replacement bulbs? I've seen a couple cars around town with them and they look real good but I can't find them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts