DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

I'm brand new to the forum here...I'm not an Intrepid owner but I've always liked them & would like to get more involved in the Intrepid community! I love fast 4 doors--I had a 95 Taurus SHO 5-speed & now I have a modded 89 SHO, those are my main passion but then I drove a 95 Vision Tsi and was SHOCKED to find it so close to the SHO in performance! Ever since then I've had a great deal of respect for these cars...boy if only the R/T came with an MTX I think I'd have the SHO up for sale!

Anyways, I also do web editing for Stadium Motors, a used car dealer in Kalamazoo Michigan (southwest Mi). I'm not involved in sales, but I just posted up a sharp 97 ES that we're currently featuring. I thought I'd post about it here in case anyone was interested or knew someone who was. I'd love to see this car go to an enthusiast! Us 4 door enthusiasts have to stick together!

You can see the car at the Stadium Motors website, http://www.stadiummotors.com . Once the page loads click the feature button in the left frame.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Huntervf:

Anyways, I also do web editing for Stadium Motors, a used car dealer in Kalamazoo Michigan (southwest Mi).
Holy ****!!!! :eek:

What a small, small world. I went to Western Michigan University (graduated June 2000). If I remember correctly, Stadium Motors is right down the street from campus on Stadium Drive. (you have to pass it on the way to B-dubs (BW3) :))

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, MTX = Manual Trans Axle...sorry 'bout that, just a little SHO speak that we use :)

You're right on with Stadium Motors...just down the street from Howard & WMU. Actually I'll be graduating from WMU this Dec!

Incidently, what are the Intrepid R/T's running? 1/4 mile, skidpad, top end etc. I've seen magazine articles but I prefer real world numbers :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
a guy here ran his r/t at 15.1/94mph but he's modded it up a little.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I haven't took mine to the track, but typically a stock R/T can do 1/4 mile in mid 15's. A slightly modded can do low 15's. Top speed is between 140-150mph. I believe 0-60 times are around in the mid 7's.

If only we had a tranny that wouldn't rob so much power. Oh well, she still can go! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts