DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Scott Lucas. I live in Fayetteville, NC and work on Herks at Pope Air patch.
I just bought a 2002 Intrepid last week. It's in great shape, but has some miles on it. There's a few mods I want to do to it, so I'm glad I found this site. A\
A couple weeks prior to this I bought a 95 Avenger. This is the 3rd Dodge I currently have.
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be making this place a daily stop.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hey welcome Scott!!

What model do you have an SE, ES, ?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
slucas130 said:
Hi, I'm Scott Lucas. I live in Fayetteville, NC and work on Herks at Pope Air patch.
C-130's huh? ;)
Welcome aboard Scott.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
welcome, and once again, enjoy

ALi

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx everybody. Pretty sure I have the ES model. Looks a lot like KCarlos'.
I'm working on a few projex for the Avenger, then it's on to the Trep. Any of you add an aftermarket spoiler. Seen a few on ebay and will probably do that soon (along w/ the amp, sub, monitors, etc)
And yes, I work on C-130s. E models, so most of our fleet is grounded. More time to work the rides.
Thx again!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hello and welcome, fellow 'Trep owner and aircraft worker. The easiest way to tell if it is a SE or ES is SE's don't have foglights and ES's do. SE's sometimes don't have emblems but the ES's all have ES emblems to my knowledge. If it was an R/T, you would know it, trust me...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
E-models.. have you seen the C130J? Good mods..
I worked Lockheed at a hightech Mod facility-made Combat Talons,Rivet Fires, sneaky
airborne listening posts, flying TV stations...I REALLY like the gunships
we updated!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts