DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got around to taking some pics and downloading them from the camera. I've got one of those slick digital video cameras that takes digital pics too, but the pics aren't the best quality. Will need to get an actual good digital camera one of these days. But anyway, here's the pics. (From my previous post, Intrepid SXT black 2002, purchased 8/12/02)

Look at the shine on those nice Chrome rims. Nice!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that, for some reason the link to the images on my free site host weren't showing up. I moved them elsewhere and they seem to work fine. Not quite sure why that was.

-Raze

·
980 Posts
Great looking ride, Black is an awesome color on lh cars, but not for here in az too hot and it is way too dusty to even think about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's not actually a rent-a-cop car in the background. My neighbor works for one of those services that drives around older people to the doctors and whatever.

- Raze

·
Registered
504 Posts
That's NICE.

BTW, I was born in Rochester and lived in Fairport for three years. From your pictrues, it almost looks like you live on the same street I did. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. Would look even better with tints ;)

I could actually smell that New Car Smell. :)

Remember to keep up that deep, shiny, glossy look and she'll be just as beautiful for years to come.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I really like your car, but for some reason those type dont look as sharp as other, just opinion, but still a tight ride

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
INTREPER said:
Put some dressing on those tires and you're set!!!
Ha ha!

That's exactly what I was going to say!

You need to put some Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance on those tires and the rims will look even better! Don't use Armor-all or similar crap, unless you want brown tires in a month...

Beautiful ride!

P.S. - Do you have too much air in your tires? They kinda' look overfilled to me, just a little too plump. The proper pressure for my R/T tires is 32 all the way around, as is indicated on the edge of the drivers door. At this pressure setting, there should be a little sag where the tire touches the ground, yet yours look almost too full. Could just be an optical illusion on my behalf, but just thought I'd mention it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts