DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, I just acquired a 2002 Intrepid ES 2.7 and look forward to driving it one of these days. I had a friend with a 2000 Intrepid ES 3.5 and it was a road huggin' car. I'm 45 and have some experience with 1G Eagle Talon engines. I rebuilt one completely, and did some engine swaps in others, some turbo some Nat/A. I'm a certified A&P Mechanic as well. I live out in the middle of the prairie, on some acreage, enough to shoot a 30-06 without bothering anyone. I fly an RV-4 experimental airplane, model planes, model heli's, ride a 2004 Kawasaki Super Sherpa 250 Dual Sport on road and trails, am married 14yrs to a beautiful wife who lets me do what I want, have one 22yo daughter who's about to expand the family line in Sept. I flew my plane around the Statue of Liberty last year, right out in New York Harbor at 1300' altitude. My 2002 Intrepid ES is silver, with gorgeous black interior, 103k mi, and the 2.7L blew the timing chain through the valve covers so I just picked it up for $550 in Colorado Springs, which is about 30 miles west of me. I'd rather put the repair money towards a 3.5 swap, so I'll be trying to figure out which way to go. I hope to make some friends here too. I like gearheads!:smileyvault-newhere

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
2004 Dodge Intrepid Police Package
6,047 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you've come to the right place. There's tons of info within.

For off the wall (sometimes) chat, visit the "whore thread"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts