DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. I just joined the site and I love everything here. I've always loved the Intrepid ever since I drove one in 1995. Someone told me NOT to test drive one. I asked them why? "Because after you drive one, you will do anything to buy it," is how they replied.

I bought my 2002 Intrepid SE about a year ago. It was an spur of the moment buy. It was a Saturday morning when I got a phone call from a dealer saying that I was preapproved for a car loan. I figured, what the hell, I'm not doing anything. And by the end of the day I had traded my 93 Nissan Altima for my Intrepid.

The only thing I have done to it so far is put a new sound system in back in March, but three weeks later, someone had broken in and stole it....I knew I should have gotten the alarm first.

After having this car for a year, I figured it is time to make it my own, especially now that I have found this site. Now I have the support I need if I have any questions...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm posting from work, so I should have some pics up sometime tomorrow (and after a good washing)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome
and Congradulations on the test drive that got you hooked like a lot of us :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts